Accelerated Education for Refugee Children with Limited and Interrupted Formal Education (Webinar Guest)

ON August 25th I will be publicly speaking on "Accelerated Education for Refugee Children with Limited and Interrupted Formal Education "  a webinar hosted to Al Qazzaz Foundation in Canada. I was informed about this opportunity with a very short notive, but I prepared a pretty well-overview onto the topic, that whenever going deeper I recognize its width and depth. AE is my passion and I really would hope to contribute in that field

Here are the topics taht will be covered in the one hour webinar:




  • Accelerated Education…defined
  • SLIFE: Students with limited or interrupted formal education
  • Different educational needs and different responses
  • AE key principles
  • Accelerated Learning Pedagogy… an overview





Comments